CCBA/CBAP Certification Preparation Course
Our CCBA/CBAP Certification Preparation Course has been carefully designed to effectively prepare students to succeed at the IIBA administered certification exams.Enrol Now
What you will get
Full Coverage of BABOK v3
Full coverage of all concepts within the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3 book - Knowledge Areas, Tasks, Techniques etc.
Real Live application of BABOK v3
Learn how to simplify BABOK v3 concepts/technical jargon for use in real-world projects within any industry.
Access to sample exam questions
Obtain free 60-day access to our robust CCBA/CBAP examination simulation portal which has over 1200 questions categorised by Knowledge Areas
36 IIBA Approved PD Hours
TCA is an IIBA-accredited education provider, so our CBAP examination preparation course comes with 36 Professional Development (PD) hours which will be reflected in your Certificate of Completion
90 Day Battle Plan
Our promise is that you will pass the CBAP exam in 90 days and we will share our battle-tested strategy (loaded with exam tips, shortcuts and even some tricks) with you.
Access to our online CBAP course
This allows you to revisit specific tasks or knowledge areas to obtain additional clarification. You can watch anytime, anywhere, on any device and refresh your memory as you prepare.
Access to experts
Learn from experts who have gone through our process and have now obtained their CCBA/CBAP.
Examination Application Support
We provide deep insights and tips on how to navigate the examination application process.
Post Training Support
Continous post-training support to ensure that questions are answered and concepts clarified.
Our Success Stories
We are an approved IIBA EEP (Endorsed Education Provider)
This means that we are accredited by the prestigious International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) to provide certification preparation courses and contribute to furthering the Business Analysis discipline.
- Prepare for the globally recognized IIBA CBAP/CCBA Certification
- Understand business analysis key concepts and underlying competencies specified in the latest IIBA BABOK Guide version 3.0
- Learn about six knowledge areas and 30 tasks of Business analysis as part of BABOK® Guide.
- Learn about fifty techniques of business analysis as part of BABOK® Guide.
- Learn about five business analysis perspectives as part of BABOK® Guide.
- Have a strong understanding of the CBAP/CCBA Exam content.
- Learn how to apply the various tools and 50 BABoK techniques in real-life business analysis scenarios
- Engage with CBAP/CCBA certified instructors and learn how to tackle the exam through CBAP/CCBA practice tests and feedback.
- Learn how to maintain the highest ethical standard as a CBAP/CCBA Certified Business Analysis
About your Coach
Stephen Adindu has over 10 years experience in the world of Business Analysis, Project Management and IT Change environments across 3 continents. He has been a part of multiple successful projects and has supported the implementations of IT systems within the Energy, Financial, Government & Manufacturing sectors.
Stephen is a certified Project Manager (PMP, PRINCE2), and a certified Business Analyst (CBAP, Diploma in Business Analysis from BCS) as well as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM, PSM).
More Success Stories
Next Batch starts on...
Let's get you CBAPtised!!!