Our carefully designed 12-week coaching program will provide you with the knowledge of core Project Management (PM) concepts, tools and techniques required to secure an exciting role as a Project Manager or Project Coordinator.Enrol Now
What you will get
Project Management Knowledge
Full coverage of the fundamentals of Project Management using the SDLC framework
Real Live Project Experience
Start working as a Project Manager on a real-life project with a team of experts.
Master Industry Tools
Develop expertise on industry tools/applications such as MS Project, SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, MockFlow
Learn from an expert mentor who has gone through our process and has now qualified as a mentor.
Comprehensive CV Review
A detailed review and refinement of your resume to ensure you get the most attention from recruiters.
Intensive Interview Preparation
Intensive mock interview once you are invited for a Project Management job interview.
- The average annual salary of a Project Manager is roughly $70,000 or $4000 monthly
- Other organizations charge up to $1500 and give less than we give.
- A diploma in Project Management from a college will cost at least $4000
- You could hire a career coach to help you through the process, spending $100+/hr and up to $1,000+ per month..
- You could go get an MBA or other advanced education and spend $100-150k, not considering the 2-3 years of your life you’ll have to invest...
- You could read dozens of books and take a boatload of self-assessments, wasting precious time and $500-$1000+
- While these may and probably would help, they're crazy expensive and will take more time!
About your Coach
Stephen Adindu has over 10 years experience in the world of Business Analysis, Project Management and IT Change environments across 3 continents. He has been a part of multiple successful projects and has supported the implementations of IT systems within the Energy, Financial, Government & Manufacturing sectors.
Stephen is a certified Project Manager (PMP, PRINCE2), and a certified Business Analyst (CBAP, Diploma in Business Analysis from BCS) as well as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM, PSM).